LEGAZPI CITY — On August 27, 2015, the heads of the Inspection and Monitoring Sections under the Technical Services Division of the National Police Commission Regional Office No. 5 discussed the findings and result of the annual inspection, management audit, and monitoring of PNP activities in the Province of Masbate.
The conference was held at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office 5 at Rawis, Legazpi City and was attended by the following:
- PSSUPT Prexy D. Tanggawohn – OIC, Masbate Police Provincial Office
- Atty. Flora F. Mangampo-Remolacio – Chief, Technical Services Division
- Ms. Myrna L. Guban — Provincial Officer for Masbate
- Ms. Erlinda A. Cabanela — Inspector IV, Chief of Monitoring Section
- Ms. Shirley B. Aguilar — Inspector III, Chief of Inspection Section
- Mr. Ricardo R. Fontanilla — Inspector II
- Ms. Eufemia A. Monasterio — LEEO II
- Mr. Victor G. Tence — Administrative Aide IV
The annual inspection, management audit, and monitoring of PNP activities in Masbate was conducted from May 25 to June 18, 2015. The team inspected and monitored the Masbate Police Provincial Office, Provincial Public Safety Company, Masbate City Police Station, and the twenty (20) municipal police stations during said period.